The Following Email Was Sent to ALL Active GymIt Members at 1:30PM on June 12, 2020
If you did not receive the email please see: How do I re-subscribe to your emails?
Be sure to visit the Help Center on our website, as we plan to keep that updated with our final guidelines for reopening over the next few weeks.
- Monday, June 29th Is the earliest possible date we can reopen in Phase 3. We are eagerly awaiting news on if the state will honor this date.
- Billing will resume on the later of July 1 or the day we open. If you have already requested a date beyond our anticipated re-open date, this will be honored. Please follow the “Reopening Guidelines” Link below for more details.
- We are all committed to cleaning and disinfecting. All staff- from myself to our trainers, to member services, are re-prioritizing our focus on safety and cleanliness. We also expect our members to become cleaners as well. Members will be required to sign a pledge before your first visit that you will disinfect all equipment before and after use, and we really appreciate your help with this
- We have switched from an alcohol-free hand sanitizer to a certified alcohol-based sanitizer, with many more stations set up throughout our clubs
- We will be operating under reduced hours upon re-opening.
- We plan to offer dedicated hours to “at-risk” community members
As we finalize our plans and get ready to welcome you back to GymIt, we will send additional emails with links to our finalized plans, information about your billing, and our reopening guidelines.
Lastly, we want to give everyone one last chance to enroll in our new “Platinum Support Membership”. This membership will begin billing BEFORE we reopen but will provide you savings for many years to come! This offer expires on June 15th! CLICK HERE to get full details and to sign up.
Stay Healthy and we can’t wait to see you back in our clubs!