The Following Email Was Sent to ALL Active GymIt Members at 5:00PM on June 26, 2020
If you did not receive the email please see: How do I re-subscribe to your emails?
Since our last email, we have made some updates to the Reopening guidelines article on the help center. All sections that have had changes made to them are marked with an *.
Be sure to visit the Help Center on our website, as we plan to keep that updated with our final guidelines for reopening over the next few weeks. The following are a few updates since our last email.
- Monday, July 6th Is the earliest possible date we can reopen in Phase 3. We are eagerly awaiting news on if the state will honor this date.
- Billing will resume within 5 days of our official reopening. Your initial billing will be pro-rated from our open date up until your next scheduled billing. If you have already requested a date beyond our anticipated re-open date, this will be honored. Please follow the “Reopening Guidelines” Link below for more details.
- We have confirmed that we will be able to supply “Gym Wipes” for members to use to clean and disinfect equipment! These wipes will take the place of the old Paper Towels and Spray Bottles.
- Since the last email, we have been hard at work getting the clubs ready. We have completely rearranged the strength sections at both clubs and created boxes on our floors to work out with social distancing in mind. Check out our Instagram Feed for photos! You are going to love it!
As we finalize our plans and get ready to welcome you back to GymIt, we will send additional emails with links to our finalized plans, information about your billing, and our reopening guidelines.
If you are not ready to come back when we reopen and need to extend your billing freeze, please submit a help request below. Please note that open-ended freezes cannot be honored. Please put your request in BEFORE JULY 1ST to ensure that we are able to stop your billing. You will be able to request an additional 1, 2, or 3 months of additional freeze time.
Lastly, as you can imagine our business has been drastically impacted by this forced closure. Many of you have asked how you can help us, thank you! There are a few small things that you can do to help:
- Continue your membership when we reopen.
- If you are not ready to return, please minimize your additional freeze time.
- Switch your billing from Credit Card to a Checking account for ACH transfer. Instructions can be found following this link. In a normal year we may spend more than $100k in CC Processing fees, this would be cut in half if everyone switched to ACH Checking.
- Post a 5-Star Review on your favorite review website. If you do not have anything positive to say, please email me directly, I would love to help. Send me an email, my address is below (do not reply to this email).
- Refer your friends once we are back open!
Stay Healthy and we can’t wait to see you back in our clubs!