The Following Email Was Sent to ALL Active GymIt Members at 5:00PM on July 3, 2020
If you did not receive the email please see: How do I re-subscribe to your emails?
**Please note: Due to an anticipated high volume of inquiries, we kindly ask that you do not reply to this email. Please read the email in its entirety, and use the links at the bottom to find out more information in our help center, or to submit a request for help. Thank you for understanding. We realize this may not be ideal, but it is the best way for us to provide you a high level of service.**
I realize that we have the right to open on Monday, however, it is in the best interest of our staff and you, our members, that we are confident that we are 100% prepared for your arrival. Given the late announcement of guidelines just before a holiday weekend, we were not able to confidently say we would be ready for you on Monday.
As a result, we are calling Tuesday our “soft launch” and our billing will be pro-rated beginning Wednesday, July 8th. Thank you for your patience!
The Help Center has substantial updates to our re-opening guidelines, please familiarize yourself with them before you return.
Here are some highlights and FAQ’s that we have been receiving, more details on all of these by following the link at the bottom to “Reopening Guidelines”:
- To start our hours of operation will be 7 AM – 8 PM with a daily 1-hour closure for deep cleaning/disinfecting from 1 PM- 2 PM.
- High-Risk Members will have dedicated hours:
- 7 AM Tues, Thurs, Saturday
- 2 PM Daily
- RESERVATIONS- In order to comply with state-mandated capacity restrictions, and to ensure that you are able to have a good workout without waiting, we will be requiring reservations in 75-minute blocks for either cardio or strength training. Reservations are not yet live. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE FIRST BLOCK OF RESERVATIONS VIA THE APP. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE APP SET UP WITH NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON FOR EARLY ACCESS!
- State guidelines are mandating that all members, staff, and visitors wear face masks at all times.
- Locker rooms and showers will be closed. Please minimize what you bring with you.
- COMM AVE ONLY: While the garage will be open, we are required to keep the back entrance closed to control access. We realize this is an inconvenience. Please park in the garage, and use the stairway exit to the alley to enter via our Comm Ave Entrance.
Please visit the guidelines (link below) for the most up to date information and for more details.
We are excited to open, unfortunately, the guidelines delivered by the state have quite a bit of contradictory information regarding face masks, and social distancing. Until we receive clarification (likely in the middle of next week) we are taking the approach of interpreting the guidelines conservatively. We are hopeful that once we receive clarification we will be able to ease some of the restrictions and allow greater capacity.
Please be patient with us as we enter this new era of GymIt. We are thrilled that you are coming along us for this ride and we are here for you.
See you at the gym!