Making your own protein bars is easy and economical. Depending on your nutritional goals, you can fine-tune protein, carbohydrate, and fat content. These Cake Batter protein bars are nutritionally well-rounded and don’t contain “funky” ingredients. Wrap them up to take with you, or have as a guilt-free dessert!
Here’s the Recipe for the BEST Protein Bars You’ve Ever Tasted
Makes: 10 Protein Bars | 225 kcal | 10g Fat | 15g Protein | 4g Added Sugar
- 1.5 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Sun Flower Seed Butter
- 2 T Agave
- 6 T Almond Milk
- 2 T Sprinkles
- 1 T White Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl, combine oat and almond flour, and protein powder.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, heat sunflower seed butter for one minute, stirring halfway through.
3. Combine sunflower seed butter and agave with the dry ingredients, and mix with a fork until the mixture resembles wet sand.
4. Add half of the almond milk to the dough and combine fully, and then the remainder until the dough is smooth.
5. Gently fold in 1 T of sprinkles.
6. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and press dough in to form an even layer. Add the remaining sprinkles and white chocolate chips to the top of the bars.
7. Using a water glass or rolling pin, flatten and smooth the tops of the bars.
8. Refrigerate for one hour, and then cut into ten pieces and wrap individually in parchment paper.
9. Store at room temperature, or in the refrigerator or freezer in a sealed container.
Give these cake batter protein bars a try today and click the banner to download the rest of the 12 Healthy Dessert Recipes eBook for tomorrow’s dessert!